Thursday, November 17, 2011

11~17~11

Hey guys,
I'm thinking about starting a new blog....any suggestions? Anyway, today was normal. I saw the owner of http://readmeteen.blogspot.com at school today. She's super smart and awesome to be around. Love you A! Also, we had Mrs. Guido instead of Mrs. Anderson today.... I know, so funny right? The really funny thing is she sounds italian. :O I think she is. so That's pretty much all that happened today... oh and last thing. SHOUT OUT TO NERDFIGHTERIA AND HANK AND JOHN GREEN! FRENCH THE LLAMA! TFIOS! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS IF YOU ARE NOT A NERDFIGHTER! PEACE!!

Love,
olivegirl23

1 comment:

  1. Hey ollie! Can't follow right now( on my iPod)! But like the blog. And I totally agree about all the teachers u talked about. And, I am smart, arent I?

    YABookReviewer415

    ReplyDelete